View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #59
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: the Early Returns Are In....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post

I think AJ got the number 12 from Justice, and that normally won't do.

Actually I got the number 12 from the Texans training camp media release dated 7-22-06.

I meant to say the 2005 team - Capers' last team - the one before Kubiak took over.

More clearly stated, there are only 12 players left from the 2002-05 Dark Era. It was early this morning when I posted - give me a break - and I'll let the Justice comment slide ... this time.

2002 G/T Chester Pitts (2-b) PK Kris Brown (RFA-PIT) G Fred Weary (3-a) CB DeMarcus Faggins (6-a)

2003 WR Andre Johnson (1) LS Bryan Pittman (FA)

2004 CB Dunta Robinson (1-a) TE Mark Bruener (UFA-PIT)
7-9 SS Glenn Earl (4)

2005 DT Travis Johnson (1) LB Morlon Greenwood (UFA-MIA)
SS C.C. Brown (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
Thanks for the insite. I have no independent knowledge as I have not seen any of them at this point. My observations were simply made by culling thru some stuff I had read or seen observers say. I do know it was said he needs to lose 10-15 lbs, so your reports make sense. But, I have also seen him described as quick, nimble and agile with good feet this camp, hence my description. I stand corrected if that is not accurate.
People see different things at different times. Snapshots in time. I would expect varying opinions and observations, not just on Brown but on most everything, so because one person said it and holds that opinion doesn't make it right, wrong or otherwise - it just adds to the data point bucket.

Last edited by aj.; 07-31-2008 at 01:27 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote