View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #58
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: the Early Returns Are In....

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
but overall I see a guy that's trying to get into NFL shape, and trying to learn how to be an NFL player (as expected). When I first saw Duane last week, surprisingly bulky were the words that flashed through my head. He'll get there. Hopefully.
In other words a "chunky project", which is my impression of the guy. I've heard a few optimists go so far as to claim he will be a Day One starter, but again that sounds wildly optimistic to the point of not being very realistic.
And I think its realy kinda worrisome that Brown does come in overweight and out of shape. Doesn't sound like the kind of high-motor guy you'd want and expect to come in to set the league on fire and all of that.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote