View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #57
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: the Early Returns Are In....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Locker room cancer? I do not count poor performance on the field as cancer's in the locker room.

P-buc ... ok I will say his attitude sucked so yeah, but I have never heard anything R Smith being a sorle disruptive locker room guy so please tell me what he did to get that distinction.

I do not have my source anymore and I do not feel like digging it up. But I remember there being talk about Smith being an issue in the locker room, he was not a hard worker and he was not dedicated to being in Kubiak type shape. Gary Walker at the stage in his career he was released had also become that way.

They would just do the minimum to get by, and if you watch the players now, that does not fly with Kubiak. He does not stand for dogging it. Even his big guys have to be able to handle the conditioning, NFL level conditioning.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote