View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #56
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: the Early Returns Are In....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
Thanks for the insite. I have no independent knowledge as I have not seen any of them at this point. My observations were simply made by culling thru some stuff I had read or seen observers say. I do know it was said he needs to lose 10-15 lbs, so your reports make sense. But, I have also seen him described as quick, nimble and agile with good feet this camp, hence my description. I stand corrected if that is not accurate.
Not that it is inaccurate it just has been embellished by some of the posters. He has the feet to be a tackle, but as aj said, no one is looking at him and calling him twinkle toes.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote