View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #39
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Look out Chris Brown. FA RB Mike Bell visits tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
[b]Glad you brought those two things up, because they are THE reason why I am not a Schaub fan at the moment.

Not having a 2nd round pick for two straight years has been brutal, and it's why I have a pretty low tolerance for Schaub this year.
I pretty much stopped reading right here. this is why there were so many flames on you when you talk about Schuab. It was not his doing or his fault regarding the draft picks so why hate him for it, that is just being hateful for no reason. So the guy fails in yor eyes before he toke a smap. Brilliant!