View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #54
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90172 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: the Early Returns Are In....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Locker room cancer? I do not count poor performance on the field as cancer's in the locker room.

P-buc ... ok I will say his attitude sucked so yeah, but I have never heard anything R Smith being a sorle disruptive locker room guy so please tell me what he did to get that distinction.

Gaffney lacked talent? Seems the Patriots would disagree with you 100% They like him and he is in their rotation at WR, so theregoes that myth.

Walker was not a bad player but he was no stud, if played better when there was talent around him there was no talent on the DL when he was here plus the fact that he was injured his 2nd year and his 4th year with us and then he was out of the leage. I thought he retired cause of injuries but I could be wrong.
Walker was a Pro-Bowl player his first year with the Texans, and was waived after the '05 season because of injuries.