View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #50
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18754 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: the Early Returns Are In....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex King View Post
IIRC, August 26 down to 75, then 4 days later down to 53. I still don't understand the logic behind that.
The first cut is after the Dallas preseason game and then the 2nd cut is after the Tampa game. I'm not saying there is logic in that. I'd think they'd either even out the cuts or just cut everyone after the last preseason game. I'd think most of the coaches pretty much know the guys that are going to be cut. At least it gives them more players in that last game to use so they can fully rest the starters.

The late cuts makes it tough planning fantasy drafts. How do I know if I should draft David Carr if he might not even make the Giants roster? Which backup kicker do I take?
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote