View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #49
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: the Early Returns Are In....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
Thanks for the insite. I have no independent knowledge as I have not seen any of them at this point. My observations were simply made by culling thru some stuff I had read or seen observers say. I do know it was said he needs to lose 10-15 lbs, so your reports make sense. But, I have also seen him described as quick, nimble and agile with good feet this camp, hence my description. I stand corrected if that is not accurate.
Brown reported to TC overweighed (327 lbs, I think). He was somewhere around 310 at VTech.

I think AJ got the number 12 from Justice, and that normally won't do.

David Anderson
CC Brown
Chris Brown
Mark Bruener
Tim Bullman *
Earl Cochran *
Jameel Cook
O.D.
Earl
Faggins
Greenwood
AJ
TJ
Kalu
Leach
Maddox
Pittman
Pitts
Dunta
Rosenfels
Demeco
Salaam
Taylor *
Walter
Weary
Weaver
White *
Harry Williams *
Mario
Winston

I could be wrong, but there certainly remains more than 12.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote