View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #31
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 561 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Look out Chris Brown. FA RB Mike Bell visits Friday

maybe it's just my perception when looking around the league, but investing a lot of money into one RB may be something only 1/3 of the leagues teams do anymore. with injuries that seem to strike that position especially hard, it makes more sense to invest in a few guys who can get the job done together.

it would be nice to have that star RB we could use as the face of the franchise, but I don't think its a situation where GK has to "swallow his pride" and bring in a stud at RB via FA or the draft.

of course, I could be wrong and they could be looking at upgrading the position the next couple of years, but if we have a good year on the ground, I would bet people will be happy with the strategy GK and RS have taken.
Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote