View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #44
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: the Early Returns Are In....

Quote:
I realize that we have had a huge turnover in the roster since Smith and Kubiak got here.
Only 12 guys left from the '06 team. (correction edit: 2002-05 era)

-----

As far as an earlier comment on Duane Brown being light and nimble, I've only been to three practices but those aren't two of the words that come to mind when I was watching him. Yes, he's shown some flashes of the advertised athleticism and you can see he has the feets and potential, but overall I see a guy that's trying to get into NFL shape, and trying to learn how to be an NFL player (as expected). When I first saw Duane last week, surprisingly bulky were the words that flashed through my head. He'll get there. Hopefully.

Last edited by aj.; 07-31-2008 at 12:16 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote