View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #43
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: the Early Returns Are In....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppacoffee View Post
I realize that we have had a huge turnover in the roster since Smith and Kubiak got here.

I thought it was just a matter of upgrading talent.

Could you expound on who the "bad element" players were that we rid ourselves of, as I really can't think of any.

If you consider lack of talent to be the same as "bad element" then disregard.

Thanks.

David Carr, Robaire Smith, Gary Walker, Jabar Gaffney, P-Buc, & Todd Wade just to a few. They were either lockerroom cancers (Carr, P-Buc, Smith) or lacked talent (Gaffney, Walker).
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote