View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #42
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: the Early Returns Are In....

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
wow. Don't fix whats not broken.... Okoye is already a stud at DT, a position he played since high school. It likes the Winston debate, why move him to LT when we already used two years to teach him how to play RT. Plus I don't think Okoye could play DE, like the poster said above me, he might be quick for a DT, but could probably get neutralized by a starting NFL LT.
Perhaps you haven't been around long enough to see the move Dunta to FS threads.

Porky Excellent post. The only thing I keep coming back to is who would've been an overwhelmingly better pick in the 6th and 7th rounds respectively? It's been said before So i am piggy backing but from this draft forward i expect out 6th and seventh round picks aren't going to be dredging for starters or even immediate backups. I think between FA and the current depth this team is starting to accrue look for more projects and just guys who are football players.

Far as Alex Brink goes I have confidence in Kubiak's coaching abilities. If he's turned Jake Plummer and Brian Griese into acceptable starters I am sure he can have Alex Brink prepared enough to be a good backup by the time Sage Leaves or is traded.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote