View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008   #24
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 151691 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Look out Chris Brown. FA RB Mike Bell visits tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I think this is a sign that they regret bringing in Chris Brown. And I definitely think they intend to cut Chris Brown and fill his spot with Bell if they like what they see from Bell.
This was an easy knock to see on Brown for years now. I never did understand why they signed him given his inability to stay on the field. He does have talent and he'd be a fine RB if he could stay healthy.

The decisions at RB have puzzled me for years now. I don't know if it's the team's blind spot or what, but I guess we'll see how their strategy and planning bears out this year. The running game has to step it up big time to take this team to the level we all want them to be at.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote