View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008   #11
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What is up Fellas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
John Clayton is twice the analyst that Salisbury ever was. Salisbury was a fratboy blowhard, and a bully. Eff him.
Word.

And "Amen" to that.

At least John Clayton is civil and cordial. Steak Head just walked around like an 800 lb gorilla, shaking the branches and beating his chest at everybody he came into contact with. I think he thinks it's his schtick, his on-air identity that he plays up (being the cocky, sure-of-himself analyst)...but then again, I'm probably giving him too much slack with this hypothesis.

Sean Salisbury = Johnny Ringo (Without a personality, and minus the mad gun skills)

Doc: "What do you think, darlin'....should I hate him?"

"You don't even know him..."

Doc: "No, I don't. But there's just somethin' about him. Somethin' that reminds me of....well, me. Nope. I'm sure of it. I hate him."