View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008   #20
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Look out Chris Brown. FA RB Mike Bell visits tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Did they not carry 4 WRs for the vast majority of the year last year?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I believe the times we dropped down to only 4 WRs, it was because AJ was on IR or JJ didn't dress out due to his shoulder.
I think we started out with AJ, AD, Mathis (soon cut), JJ, and KW.

They carried 5 for the vast majority of the season last year and 6 for at least 3 games in the middle of AJ's inactive status and after Jacoby went down. Never 4. \

Four active and 1 or 2 inactive for some games, yes, but I'm talking roster spots (which I think you were too). 'Carry' means on the 53 to me. And in that case 5 is kinda normal for Kubiak.

AJ wasn't on IR. That means gone for the season. He was on the 53 but on inactive game status for whatever amount of games that was....

Last edited by aj.; 07-30-2008 at 10:45 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote