View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008   #19
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 82308 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Look out Chris Brown. FA RB Mike Bell visits tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
to me this is just a sign that they aren't totally happy with their backs (the Texans are looking at a "group" of RB's - per rotoworld). If I had to guess, Brown is the player most on the hot seat. It may be unfair to Brown since he is supposedly injured but he looked old and slow when I got a peek at him.

I think they're happy with the group but certainly not with Brown. I think Brown will be gone by next weekend, judging by the way Kubiak talks about the situation and his body language and tone.

I think they are determined to be solid at RB no matter what happens this year. Partially because of Green's age and injury history, I think they've pre-determined to hit the season with 4 quality RBs and hopefully Walker on the practice squad. Mike Bell, if he works out well, would essentially be replacing CBrown, IMO.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote