View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008   #38
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: the Early Returns Are In....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Per Polo "-Okam won't start as long as TJ is healthy and on the roster."

Don't know what you are basing your information on, but TJ hasn't exactly overwhelmed with his play on the nose. Okam is (1) overweight, and (2) has the reputation of underachieving in his own right, but if I am correct in my suspicions, they will egg each other on, and make both of them better players. They are both capable of taking over a defense if the mood strikes them. I hope it does, and often this season. Should be fun to watch.
TJ has had a solid camp, Okam has had some wow moments but he has had some disappear time.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote