View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008   #8
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Look out Chris Brown. FA RB Mike Bell visits tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
I think Walker should be more concerned...despite his good showing in camp to this point.
Nah, that would set a horrible precedent. There's no way they'd cut Walker at this early stage in favor of Mike Bell, especially with Brown hurt. If all the RBs were healthy and practicing, and they brought Bell in - then I would agree Walker might be the one in more trouble... but the coaches wouldn't slap DW in the face like that. Not six days in.

The only other thing I guess would be if the Texans knew they were going to cut a certain player at a different position - and don't think that they have to bring in another position to fill the void... for example - safety. I think we have seven right now. They could probably cut one without having to bring in another.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote