View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008   #6
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 224197 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Look out Chris Brown. FA RB Mike Bell visits tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
I don't think Chris Brown has much to fear from Mike Bell, but I do wish he would get off his ass and start practicing instead of doping off on the sideline with back spasms. He won't shed his nickname of "glassman" doing that.
This should be expected from signing anyone with a history of injuries. Chris Brown does have talent, but if he can't stay upright what difference does it make?

Bell has done time at FB and RB in the ZBS, so I imagine that's why they want to take a look at him.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote