View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008   #13
barrett
Hall of Fame

Section: 636
Rep Power: 1155 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What does Ray Rhodes bring to the table?(Ra-Ra story on various links)

yeah, I don't really see the Rhodes hiring as a threat to Hoke. I don't think they are preparing to "move him out", as you say. I completely agree that it would appear that the Texans philosophy is to blend the new with the experienced and constantly groom the entire staff to keep the philosophies in house. I would go so far as to say that the Texans have an extremely long term view of this current regime and that we probably won't see alot of coaching changes making headlines over the years. Great point about the "ego aside" concept that they seem to have. I love it too!

I know if Richard Smith doesn't get big results out of our D this year many of us will be calling for his head but I would be willing to bet that they are taking a community approach and other than a flat out scape goat, I don't know that he'd be the one to go.