View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008   #10
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: the Early Returns Are In....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
Whaat do you consider the near future? I would bank on him being the starting LT by the bye week at worst, and possibly as soon as opening day, although I tend to think of that as a long shot.

I think you have a valid point on Barber/Brink. I wasn't wild about either selection at the time, I am simply reporting what I have read or heard about each. At this point, I am not assessing what we should have done with the pick, only what they have done so far in camp.

On Mouldon you seem to maybe contridict yourself a bit there. First you say we cannot even fathom a tentative grade, and then go on to say he looks like the best pick based on his early camp performance.

All in all, a good post. I tend to enjoy reading what you have to say.
My impression (granted, that's anything but a real confidant prediction), is that Mouden is atleast as close to be a starting NFL CB as Brown is to being a starting NFL LT if not more so. Now we would expect that from a 3rd rounder, but on the other hand all but one of our seven number 1 picks up to now have started from Day 1, and I don't expect either one of these guys to start against the Steelers.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote