View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008   #78
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Running Backs

I saw Cory Boyd got released. IIRC he's a big RB from South Carolina (rookie). I think he's got some potential in this league. Not sure on this team or not... apparently he may have some character issues so if those are anything serious then I doubt he comes.

I think it's a good idea to get some other RB's in camp to help save our RB's going into the season. Preseason games will be a big factor in who stays on the team.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote