View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008   #74
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Running Backs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
=========================

There are quite a few undrafted RBs and FAs out there, and it seems that Kubiak is going to take a look at whomever he feels can improve our stable.
Or who can at least reduce the wear and tear on the four guys who are out there b/c Brown can't go.

I'd say its a very smart move. I bet Brown is gone soon and will join that long list of veteran RB's who are out of work.

FWIW, Brown is another player with a huge forehead. We've already got one huge forehead in Darius Walker and I think that two is just too creepy. Let one of them go because all the Klingons running around are starting to freak me out.