View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008   #10
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What does Ray Rhodes bring to the table?(Ra-Ra story on various links)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
I've kinda wondered what this hiring said about Kubiaks opinion of Jon Hoke,
who is now effectively the second-fiddle among DBack coachs ?
I'd kinda thought they were grooming Hoke for a bigger role down the line within the Texans coaching hiearchy, but signing Rhodes perhaps suggests they may be thinking of moving him out ?
IMO, Hoke is the man. He's been the primary DB coach at camp the past few days. I actually have to search for Rhodes, but Hoke will get your attention without even having to look for him. LOL!

FWIW, Hoke has been the lead man in every drill I've seen thus far.