View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008   #73
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17175 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Running Backs

C'mon coach give me a tryout. I can at the very least do what Chris Brown's done so far at TC. I don't have a wedding to go to, though, so I'll come up with some other excuse.

Right now I would have to rank themas:

Green
Slaton
Taylor
Walker
Bell
Benson
TexanBacker93
Campbell
Brown

This isn't like the old Texans where if you were hurt and couldn't work they just sent a duck around to give you money. You don't practice and you won't make the team (Petey you should probably listen to this as well.)