View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008   #64
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Running Backs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I don't think Darius Walker makes the team. The only way he makes the team is if one of our other RBs gets hurt. I could be wrong though. If everyone stays healthy though, it's hard to see Walker making the final cut.
I'm starting to think more and more that if Taylor makes the team as backup FB, it really opens his (Walker's) chances ALOT. I'm more convinced Green makes the starter role and Slaton is the 3rd down back. That leaves 1 spot between Brown and Walker to fill in as back up. I've been pretty excited about Brown but am starting to get some negative vibes with the other RB's looking more impressive and Brown now somewhat injured (again). If he isn't on the field practicing soon, I can easily see him being the one that gets canned.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote