View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008   #63
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Running Backs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I think it would be really really cool if Chris Taylor was healthy all season and developed into our starter for the 2009 season, Darius Walker proved to be a solid backup for us, and Steve Slaton proved to be a homerun threat and great 3rd down back. I hope Green stays healthy this season and gives us some really good games, but we save some money going into his 3rd and 4th year of his contract by releasing him next offseason. Keep a cheap cheap backfield.
I don't think Darius Walker makes the team. The only way he makes the team is if one of our other RBs gets hurt. I could be wrong though. If everyone stays healthy though, it's hard to see Walker making the final cut.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote