View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008   #22
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Lead Division in Coaches...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
I think its great. Our old timers Alex Gibbs and Ray Rhodes are most likely short timers... so why not have our guys waiting in the wings sopping up as much as they can while they can? Thats Coach thinking about the future...
It sounds to me like Gibbs isn't planning to retire anytime soon!

Justice on Gibbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Comical
His most recent attempt was after the 2006 season when the Atlanta Falcons got rid of Jim Mora, who’d lured him out of retirement.

Gibbs decided he’d had enough. He saw Broadway shows and visited the Smithsonian. He walked the streets of London and saw the beaches of Hawaii.

“I still missed it,” he told the Rocky Mountain News. “I just felt at the end of the day, ‘What did I do today?’ I promised my wife I would try, and I tried. There is no way I could do that.”
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote