View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008   #13
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3989 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Lead Division in Coaches...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
This is different but I've been thinking it would be really really interesting to take a confidental/anonymous poll of all the Head Coaches and Coordinators from every team in the NFL. Have them rank every single team in different categories like: Owner you would want to work with, Overall team, the direction the team is heading, City location, etc.

It'd have to be anonymous, of course, because if it leaked out that Fisher ranked coaching for the Titans or for Adams very low... he might get the can sooner than later. But I'd find it really interesting how the coaches would rank the organizations, those that are highly regarded vs. those that aren't.
I disagree that it would have to be confidential for Jeff Fisher's sake. If Bud Adams is ever stupid enough to fire Fisher, then he will get what he deserves. The Titans would go to the bottom of the division, and meanwhile Jeff Fisher would only be out of a job as long as he wanted. Fisher would have immediate job offers.