View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008   #5
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Calling all Houston Texans Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Okay this is not from TedC, it is from Kathryn. I need some help. I am trying to find a place that will do my toe nails (specifically the big toes) with the Houston Texan's Logo and I need to get it done by Wednesday night. Within the 610 Loop. HELP!!!!
Ted,
Have her try Miracle Nails right by the HEB at Braeswood and Chimney Rock. They do designs. Have her take a sketch.