View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008   #2
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Calling all Houston Texans Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Okay this is not from TedC, it is from Kathryn. I need some help. I am trying to find a place that will do my toe nails (specifically the big toes) with the Houston Texan's Logo and I need to get it done by Wednesday night. Within the 610 Loop. HELP!!!!
I would love love to help but I have no idea.

That being said, uh, why do you need this by Wednesday if you don't mind me asking? /inquiring minds......