View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008   #3
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which RB's will be studs this year??

My theory on RB's goes to the Offensive Line. That's why I chose LT two years ago and got made fun of for being so stupid for choosing him over Shaun Alexander. You lose an all pro guard... and most likely production goes down. Now I didn't pick up AP last year because of him splitting carries with Chester Taylor... doh! now a lot of teams have the 2-back kind of system so it's hard to tell.

Willie Parker/Rashard Mendenhall?

I'm really high on Jonathan Stewart this year.. I think he gets more carries and TD's than Williams.

I also like Jamal Lewis ALOT. they have an explosive offense and there's just something about running behind probowler Joe Thomas and probowler Eric Steinbach that has me itching to draft him in FF.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote