View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004   #20
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Gaffney has good to great hands, his hands are very underrated.
I agree about his hands - What I was trying to say was that I don't think any of our receivers hands had a whole lot to do with whether or not Carr will throw to them.

On the topic of Gaffney, another positive about him that I saw in a game (don't remember who it was against) is he seems to have good awareness of the game around him. I remember a ball was tipped and the other teams DB got it into his hand for a moment, looked like it was about to be intercepted but Gaffney slapped it away for an incomplete pass.

One name that doesn't seem to be thrown around much is Ron Dugans. Will he make the final cut? He's isn't that old but he's been around the league enough to be effective, will he outlast the new guys like Thomas and Starling? We have some guys in NFL Europe that have been playing well too, there should be some tough cuts at WR this year.
ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote