View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008   #17
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams Hate Thread

Not a hate thread but more respect from the Carolina fans (started about talking about Bush and went to Mario and such) and i didn't want to start a new thread

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/...sh-bust-2.html

funny stuff post 27
Saints fan talking about Bush
Quote:
Couple of things -- he certainly has not lived up to the hype -- but he is far from a bust -- I think he is going to have a ery goo dyear -- he was so used to owning people on his athletic skill alone that he did not take the game seriously -- Had I had to do it all over again -- I still would have taken Bush with the 2nd pick --

As for those showing him get laid out by Sheldon -- I look at it differently -- he got up after that hit -- and came back to the game -- so people who say he cannot take a hit I disagree --

But then again -- how can one discuss running backs with a team that has about 20 bad ones and no good ones
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote