View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008   #59
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125033 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Running Backs

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
http://blogs.chron.com/gamedaytexans...sing_in_r.html

Doesn't look good too far. Gibbs better turn water into wine, or else we'll be in for another long season.
No surprise here. I wasn't happy about getting him in the first place. I figured that they would have learned from grabbing Green the year before. I don't think we'll be seeing much of Brown or Green this year. It will be Slaton, Walker, and Taylor which none of them I'm stoked about.

If Brown or Green could stay healthy, I think we could have a decent running game, but that is so highly unlikely.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote