View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008   #55
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Running Backs

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
http://blogs.chron.com/gamedaytexans...sing_in_r.html

Doesn't look good too far. Gibbs better turn water into wine, or else we'll be in for another long season.
Chris Brown has been by far the least impressive of the bunch anyways.

I went to both practices over the weekend and didn't see the ball hit the ground once by RB's. There were a couple botched snaps, that's it. If Slaton put the ball on the ground today then it's probably the first.

I think the RB group (besides Brown) has done a decent job considering it's the first week of camp.

*edit: From KT's post above.........I think I'll take Kubiak's opinion before Manful's. LOL

Last edited by HOU-TEX; 07-28-2008 at 01:49 PM.
HOU-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote