View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008   #6
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans in Madden 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittbull3 View Post
If Jacoby has his head on right and the injuries stay away, he could be really dangerous. The quickness is outright scary. I still look for Chris Taylor to eventually become the guy. The more explosive back of the group right now.
IMO, Taylor has been explosive at times, but I've been more impressed with Ahman thus far. Then again, it was only day 3.

I do like Taylor alot. If he can stay on the field, he has all the tools (size, speed, vision, etc.) to succeed in this offense.