View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008   #21
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Taylor to get reps at FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
If the Texans were to cut Cook and I hope that they do but if Taylor or Leach gets hurt that only leaves them with one FB and Taylor has not been a FB where Cook has been. Doesn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong.
That's the danger in the decision. Do you gamble on improving your running from the FB spot? Or do you keep your second best FB?
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote