View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008   #38
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Running Backs

Even though Kubiak earlier made statements that Chris Taylor would not be entertained in the FB position, I found this quote from Kubiak on HT.com TC Quotes
Quote:
(on if he feels if RB Chris Taylor is back to where he was and where he fits in) “I felt that way the last four or five days of OTAs. I did not feel that way initially. It looked like he was definitely not the same. But he came out of OTAs very good. He looked good this morning. We are also going to work him a little bit at fullback. So, he’s a big part of this team and he needs to have a good camp and stay healthy.”
If it indeed occurs, it may allow for more, or at least consolidated RB/FB roster.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote