View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008   #9
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125033 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Countdown To First Preseason Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Watching backups go against backups just isn't all that interesting to me. I enjoy reading about who's doing well, who's winning the position battles, etc... but I can't watch an entire preseason game. They get boring real quickly (for me anyway).
Yeah, I hear exactly what you're saying. Watching pre-season sometimes is like watching something that isn't real, because you always see certain players look like stars that never amount to anything.

However though, after waiting so long for football season, I'll be just stoked to watch any football I can. Plus, I do enjoy watching certain backups play that you know won't be starters in the season like Kevin Kolb in Philly or or Drew Stanton in Detroit. I will be really excited to watch my boy Jamal Charles in KC, to see what he can do. So you do get to see some of your favorite college players get to hit the field and in the 2nd halves and see how well they have developed.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote