View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008   #25
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wake Up Yellow Lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I can't believe it's only two weeks from tomorrow!!! As much as we ***** about paying full price for pre-season games, I am always excited when they get here!

Ya know, even though it is the first tailgate of the season, I would bet my bottom dollar that it will be as if there was no stoppage from last season...
You are right about paying full price, but when you see the people you always see, and talk, and laugh, and all the stuff that goes along with it, man, it makes you forget about that real quick !!
2 weeks...wow...how about that !
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote