View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008   #35
Mr PC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20 Mr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Texans Running Backs

I agree with Schaub that any one of the backs could probably be productive in the rushing game. Slaton should not see too much action his rookie year, but he provides good depth along with Walker and/or Taylor. Hopefully C. Brown will stay healthy because he represents the best option for our running attack this year, i think he will surprise a lot of people. Green might still be useful for short yardage and moderate gains, but I think its clear he has lost the breakaway speed he once possessed and this is going to limit his ability to a great extent. He wont break long touchdowns because he cant run away from the linebackers and defensive backs like he did back in his prime with Green Bay.