View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008   #26
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47761 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Running Backs

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
Pretty sad testimony...

I'm optimistic about the team, as I was last year, but I can't wait until we have a feature RB +1. Right now we have two 0.5's and a hi-po 3rd down guy. Slow improvement. They'll get there.

I realize Alex Gibbs farts excellence but whether AG can make it through 50 tackles without getting sore is a big question in my mind. Then add CBs history and ... well ... here's hoping for one good player-season between the two.
excatly.

sad commentary indeed. wholesale changes where needed, have been instituted now lets just watch & see how it develops.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote