View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008   #25
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Running Backs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
... this cobble job is the best talent we have had in the backfield in my opinion.
Pretty sad testimony...

I'm optimistic about the team, as I was last year, but I can't wait until we have a feature RB +1. Right now we have two 0.5's and a hi-po 3rd down guy. Slow improvement. They'll get there.

I realize Alex Gibbs farts excellence but whether AG can make it through 50 tackles without getting sore is a big question in my mind. Then add CBs history and ... well ... here's hoping for one good player-season between the two.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote