View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008   #24
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7786 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Running Backs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I have never been as excited about our running game as I have been this year. We have bodies & chemistry on the OL, Gibbs, a passing game that is just scratching the surface and a cornucopia of depth at RB with guys having different things to prove.

If a 33 year old Tiki Barber can go for 1600, then why can't an incredibly fit, smart and talented Ahman Green get there? All we are looking for is that one anomaly for a RB on the plus side of 30. I think Green is as good as any cohort in trying to get there just based on talent and drive. If he can hold up, he will be in the mix for an All-Pro consideration. If he can't, then bring in Brown and repeat & stir.

great quote. rep.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote