View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Running Backs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
I'm 100% in approval of Kubaik & Co. when it comes to their philosophy about
the rushing component of their offense. And I'd say that committment was only reaffirmed with the way they dissed Rashard Mendenhall in this years Draft. Too many other more important priorities, especially when its not at all difficult to find a bevy of good backs to put on the roster. They can all just be, as MS says, interchangeable.
Yes, but were you not surprised? I was stunned when RM was not chosen and then a trade down? Whoa. Go Smitty, go Smitty. Molden and Slaton? UUGAH!