View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Running Backs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Good read, very good in-depth explanation of our running game, maybe the national audience can get a better idea of what is going on with our team.

I really like your conclusion here and feel really good about the bolded statement. I think it will be Green, Brown, Slaton also.....but that's a big maybe with all the injury history we have. The one good thing is we have so many darn RB's that seem at least serviceable, one of them is bound to have a good season behind the ZBS. But which one will it be, it's compelling to me and something I will follow throughout the season. It will be interesting to see how it pans out.

For the money the Texans have invested in him, I really hope Green stays healthy, it would be really awesome to see him have a great year especially since so many have written him off because of age and injury. I am not holding my breath, but it would be great.
It would be interesting to see what this Rb group could do in new system if all remain healthy & do what they have capability of doing. Of course, I could say that about entire team. We need to cut down on QB sacks we give up, turn overs and injured players. Uh, that's for those of you who did not already know that.