View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008   #4
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Running Backs

One thing I have been thinking about our RB situation is this.

I don't think any sane Texans fan would put up the deed to his house betting that they think Both Green and Brown will remain able to start for all 16 games. However as it looks now the toughest part of our season is the first 5 games. I bet alot of people would be willing to put something on the line saying that at least one of them will be able to start those five games. That in itself should give us a better rushing game than we had last season and thus give us a better chance of coming out of those 5 games as 3-2 instead of 2-3. Now if one or both of them remain healthy till further in the season our chances of having a winning season go way up after that point. If one or both of them stay healthy all season I think our chances of the playoffs go up but if they go down towards the later part of the season it will give the kids, like Slayton a chance to watch for awhile before being thrown into the fray.

I don't like our RB situation but I think if Lady Luck shines on our RBs we COULD have one heck of a rushing attack.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote