View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008   #11
SOLIS
United We Stand

Rep Power: 21 SOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Mock Texans Starting Lineup

By my count, you have four rookies in the starting lineup (three of which are on the defense) - I just don't see it bro. That's a lot of inexperience to field on game day.

Duane Brown is the only one who is slated to be a starter... and thats a huge step forward for that kid.

Okam should find his way into the DT rotation, and if he plays well, could push TJ for more playing time. I see Molden as waiting in the wings for either the nickel or CB2 slot... and like Bennett, his chance to start could be a mid-season injury away. Adibi is most likely going to be groomed a little longer - I love the kid - I've written articles about him - I don't think the Texans are ready to throw him out there on opening day. Especially when they brought in two LBs with NFL experience in Thompson and Bentley.

I like the fact that you're hip to the talent the Texans acquired through the draft - I just think they need a little seasoning before they're anointed as "starters".

Say word.
SOLIS is offline   Reply With Quote