View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock Texans Depth Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Here are my thoughts...

What have we seen in Studdard to give him the starting nod over Brisiel and Weary? He didn't last but a few plays after Wearing went down until Brisiel came in. IMO, it's Brisiel's spot to lose.

Colvin's likely to be our 3rd down DE. Weaver will still get the starting spot.

Ferguson will be lucky to get a roster spot much less starting. It's Demps' spot to lose. I will say there will be alot of battling in TC for the S position.

TJ is NOT a bust. He was our best DT last season. Just because he doesn't harrass the QB like everyone wants doesn't make him a bust at the position. If TJ's healthy the starting DT next to AO is his.

I agree